The International Malnutrition Task Force has organised the following sessions:
1. Workshop to discuss development of competency based curricular for training undergraduate and postgraduate nutritionists in developing countries
- Date: 11th September 2011
- Venue: Africa Hall ICC
- Time: 1500 to 1800
Are you involved in training undergraduate and postgraduate nutritionists in Africa?
Are you interested in knowing the nature and purpose of competency based curricular?
Do you want to follow programmes with international recognition and contextualised?
IF YES, THEN DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT WORKSHOP!! TO ENABLE PLANNING, PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE ATTENDING BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org
2. eLearning course exhibition
At the conference exhibition area, IMTF would be demonstrating the newly developed eLearning course titled“Caring for infants and children with severe malnutrition”.
- Date: 12th to 15th September 2011
- Venue: IUNS Exhibition Stall
The eLearning forms part of efforts to put the Johannesburg and ANEC 4 Nairobi resolutions into action.
Visit our exhibition to try your hands on this learning resource and help us disseminate and make it accessible in our various countries.